Welcome Horror Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Horror Fans

HomeHAPPY HALLOWEENLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
horror4ever
King Of Zombies
King Of Zombies
horror4ever

Male
Number of posts : 710
Horror Movie : Halloween, TCM, F13th, My Bloody Valentine, Grizzly, Black Christmas, Scream, BWP, Evil Dead

HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?  Empty
PostSubject: HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?    HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Damn this place is dead. Everyone's gone and so are all the old posts. I remember when this place was alive and thriving. What happened to everyone????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thezombieslasher
Theenormityofitall
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Theenormityofitall

Male
Number of posts : 1703
Horror Movie : MMM, NOTLD, The Mutilator, Pieces, Silent Night, Deadly Night, Criminally Insane, The Prowler, The Burning, Fulci's "Zombie", City of the Living Dead, House by the Cemetary with lil Bob, Suspiria, Opera, virtually all of Argento's films...too many to list!

PostSubject: Re: HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?    HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 am

Yeah man everyone left a long time ago. They went to Facebook. I went there and saw their horror movie groups and was not impressed. It doesn't have the "intamincy" of a forum. We'll see if we can get this up and going again. I thought everyone would be tired of
FB by now.
Back to top Go down
Theenormityofitall
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Theenormityofitall

Male
Number of posts : 1703
Horror Movie : MMM, NOTLD, The Mutilator, Pieces, Silent Night, Deadly Night, Criminally Insane, The Prowler, The Burning, Fulci's "Zombie", City of the Living Dead, House by the Cemetary with lil Bob, Suspiria, Opera, virtually all of Argento's films...too many to list!

PostSubject: Re: HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?    HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Who keeps sending messages from here??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?    HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome Horror Fans :: General Talk-
Jump to: